PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT OF THE TOURIST BOARD OF THE TOWN OF VINKOVCI
This Personal Data Protection Statement of the TOURIST BOARD OF THE TOWN OF VINKOVCI, Trg bana Šokčevića 4, 32100 Vinkovci, Personal identification number (OIB): 34765765190 (Data controller) was created in accordance with General Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of April 27, 2016, which has been in effect since 25 . may 2018. year.
The controller will handle your personal data in accordance with the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, the Law on the Implementation of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, or other national laws based on the relevant Regulation with application of appropriate technical and security measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure, loss or destruction.
- GENERAL DATA
This Statement describes what data we collect, how we process them and for what purposes we use them, as well as your rights related to your data.
Responsible for data processing is:
TOURIST BOARD OF THE TOWN OF VINKOVCI, Trg bana Šokčevića 4, 32100 Vinkovci, OIB: 34765765190 (Data controller) The contact details where all information regarding the processing and use of personal data can be obtained are:
- phone number: 032/334653
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- adress: Trg bana Šokčevića 4, 32100 Vinkovci.
The commissioner/officer for the protection of personal data is in the process of being appointed.
- CATEGORY OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED
- Employees: first and last name, OIB, date of birth, address, number of children, completed education, telephone number, email address, current account number, length of service, registration number of insured persons at Croatian Health Insurance Institute and Croatian Pension Insurance Institute for the purpose of employment, concluding a work contract and the payment of employment benefits.
- Contest participants: first and last name, phone number, email address, personal data collected are used for the purpose of selecting candidates.
- Business partners: Mobile phone and landline numbers and e-mail addresses are collected for the purpose of contacting partners, with their consent.
- Tourists: name and surname, place of birth, citizenship, type and number of identity document, place of permanent (temporary) residence and address, date and time of arrival/departure, gender, basis for exemption/reduction of payment of tourist tax for the purpose of record-keeping of accommodation.
- Private renters: accommodation services – first and last name, OIB, date of birth, address, address of the facility, telephone number, email address, number of beds, number of stars, decision on categorization for the purpose of record-keeping of accommodation.
- Third parties: taxi drivers, honey-makers, winemakers, olive growers, tourist guides, catering establishments etc. – first and last name, phone number, email address for the purpose of promotion and publication on websites,
- Tourist board bodies: name and surname, place of residence, OIB, email address, mobile phone number for the purpose of work, contacting and publication on websites.
- LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
All types of your personal data are processed for the following purposes and on the basis of:
a) Legal obligations
b)Realization of the contracts
c)Legitimate interest of the Data controller
- STORAGE PERIOD
In principle, we delete your personal data upon termination of employment, and at the latest upon the expiration of all legal obligations related to the storage of personal data.
- CONSENT MANAGEMENT
You can revoke your consent at any time. Likewise, you can object to our processing your personal data at any time.
You can change your consent (complete or partial revocation, i.e. give consent again) by contacting us
- e-mail: email@example.com
- mail to the address:: Trg bana Šokčevića 4, 32100 Vinkovci
If you want to give your consent again, you can do it in the same way as when revoking it.
In the case of processing your personal data for which consent is not required, and which is necessary for concluding a contract with us or fulfilling the concluded contract or due to our obligations according to the law, if you do not provide this data, we will not be able to fulfil our contractual obligations towards you nor conclude a contract with you.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
a) The right to information about the processing of personal data
b)Right to rectification: If we process your personal data that is incomplete or incorrect, you can ask us to correct or supplement it at any time.
c)Right to erasure: You can ask us to erase your personal data if we have processed them unlawfully or if this processing constitutes a disproportionate intrusion into your protected interests. Please note that there are reasons that prevent immediate erasure, such as statutory archiving obligations.
d) Right to restriction of distribution: You can ask us to restrict the distribution of your data:
- if you dispute the accuracy of data during the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data,
- if the processing of data was unlawful, but you refuse the erasure and instead request the restriction of the use of the data,
- if we no longer need the data for the intended purposes, but you still need them for exercising legal claims or
- if you have filed an objection regarding the distribution of this data.
e) The right to the possibility of data portability: You can ask us to deliver the data you have entrusted to us for archiving in a structured form, in the usual machine-readable format:
- if we process this data pursuant to the consent you have given us and which you can revoke or for the fulfilment of our contract and if the processing is carried out using automated processes.
f) The right to object: If we distribute your data for the purpose of performing tasks of public interest or tasks of public bodies, or when processing them, we refer to our legitimate interests, you can file an objection against such data processing if there is an interest in protecting your data.
g) The right to appeal: If you believe that we have violated Croatian or European regulations on data protection when processing your data, please contact us in order to clarify any questions. You certainly have the right to file a complaint with the Croatian Data Protection Agency, or in the event of a change in the applicable regulations, to another body that will take over its jurisdiction, and since 25, may 2018. year, also with a supervisory body within the EU.
h) Exercising rights: If you wish to exercise any of the listed rights, contact us using our contact information from Article 1 of this Statement.
i) Identity confirmation: In case of doubt, we may request additional information to verify your identity, this serves to protect your rights and private area.
j) Abuse of rights: If you were to use any of the above rights too often and with the obvious intention of abuse, we may charge an administrative fee or refuse to process your request.
k) The right to restriction of processing: You can request a restriction of the processing of your data: – if you dispute the accuracy of the data during the period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data – if the data processing was unlawful, but you refuse erasure and instead request a restriction of the use of the data – if we no longer need the data for the intended purposes, but you still need them for exercising legal claims or if an objection has been filed due to the processing of this data.
- DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
We commit to protecting your personal data and will not disclose or make them available to third parties except in the following cases:
- if you explicitly consent in written form to the disclosure of certain confidential data for a specific purpose or to a specific person
- if the data is needed by the Ministry of Internal Affairs or the competent state attorney’s office for the purposes of performing tasks within their jurisdiction
- if the data is needed by the court, lawyers or notary public for a procedure they are conducting, and the presentation of this data is requested in written form
- if the data is needed by the tax administration, the Pension and Health Insurance Institute, all pursuant to the obligations imposed on us by law towards them
- if these data are needed by the Ministry of Finance or the tax authority in the procedure it conducted within its jurisdiction
We have taken all technical and organizational measures to protect your data from loss, alteration, or access by third parties, and in case of any questions, feel free to contact us and we will answer your claims, requests, doubts as soon as possible and help you exercise your rights.
Any changes regarding our personal data protection policy will be published in the personal data protection statement on our website, and you will be adequately informed about them.