The Tourist Board of the town of Vinkovci is an organization that operates according to the principle of destination management and was founded to promote and develop tourism in the Republic of Croatia and for the economic interests of legal and natural persons who provide hospitality and tourism services or perform other activities directly related to tourism in such a way that they manage destination at the municipal level of Vinkovci.
The most important tasks of the Tourist Board are:
- to participate in defining the goals and policies of tourism development at the town level,
- to participate in creating conditions for efficient coordination of the public and private sectors
- other tasks specified in Art. 9 9. of the Statute of the Tourist Board (Official Gazette 6/20)
The Tourist Board generates income:
- from tourist tax, in accordance with special law
- from membership fees, in accordance with special law
- from carrying out activities specified in Article 10 of the Act on Tourist Boards and the Promotion of Croatian Tourism
In addition to the mentioned income, the Tourist Board can also generate revenues:
- from the budget of the Town, regional self-government and the state budget
- from property owned
- from voluntary income and gifts, etc.
Tourist Board bodies:
- Tourist council
- President of the Tourist Board